Who does not apply Relax Smile Treatment?
-Patients with variability in eye number within twelve months
-Breastfeeding or pregnant women
What Are The Advantages Of Relex Smile Treatment?
- Both the operation and the healing process are painless and fast.
- It provides the closest treatment result to nature.
- The risk of returning the eye number after treatment is minimal
What Should Be Considered Before Relex Smile Operation?
Deodorant and perfume should not be used.
- Both eye and face makeup should not be applied on the day of operation.
- It is useful to bring sunglasses to ensure that the patient does not be disturbed after surgery.
General Information About Relex Smile Operation
The Relex Smile operation, conducted with Dr. Turkey’s contracted expert staff, is a fast treatment that lasts about fifteen minutes.The process of operation is day-to-day; patients are discharged after the procedures to be followed and the doctor’s approval.
After the operation, attention should be fulfilled by fulfilling the rules to be taken care of in the first two weeks to go to the doctor’s control.
It is normal for patients to experience some eye sensitivities in the first three days after the operation;
- Light Sensitivity
- Unclear Vision
- Bright Light
Five days after the operation, patients return to experiencing their daily routines.During the five-day period after treatment, patients should avoid the following conditions.
- Eye Makeup
- Heavy Sports / Strenuous Daily Activity
- Soapy Water / Soap / Perfume Using